Flanged Spigot

A spigot fits inside a socket, so it is the same size around as regular pipe. When you need to attach a fitting to another fitting, you use a spigot end. Spigot fittings are often called street fittings. The terms “street,” “spg,” and “spigot,” are all the same thing and refer to spigot end fittings



Pipe fittings attach one pipe to another in order to lengthen the run or change the flow direction in a plumbing system. These are used to combine, divert or reduce the flow of the water supply, and they come in a variety of sizes to fit the pipe they will connect.